Register for CPR Re-Certification - Wednesday - December 7th, 2022
For only $55 per person, the SFVDS is providing a re-certification course.
For health care providers seeking renewal training
Classroom format with hands-on training in a spacious 1800 sq. ft. education center
Certification valid for 2 years
When: December 7, 2022-Wednesday
Where: Central Office
9205 Alabama Ave Unit B
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Cost:$55 per Member and Auxiliaries
$75 per Non Member
3 CE Units
- Space is limited; Registration and payment are required prior to attending the course.
- Reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis
- SFVDS will be adhering to strict guidelines of social distancing; attendees will be required to wear a face mask during the entire class and while in the facility. Gloves must be worn for all skills practice.
- Start time will be 6:15 pm SHARP; Tardies will not be allowed to enter.
- Refunds or rescheduling will NOT be given to no-shows. 24-hour notice required for rescheduling
- SFVDS will be following all LA County Public Health covid-19 protocols and requirements for everyone’s safety. Were quire you to show proof of your fully vaccinated status against COVID-19OR show a negative viral test result taken within 2 days prior to entry (PCR) or 1 day prior to entry (antigen).Masks are required when not actively eating or drinking.
Call 818-576-0116 to reserve your place.
The class is being given by:
Erik Sarkisian, NREMT and AHA Certified Instructor
$5 fee is donated to the SFVDS Education Foundation