for The Art of Aesthetics & Occlusion and Team Case Acceptance Made Simple
April 28, 2021
Earn 7 CE CREDITS
Auxiliaries & Retired Members
for Dental Students & Residents
Dr. Todd C. Snyder received his doctorate in dental surgery at the University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Snyder is an Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Furthermore, he has trained at the F.A.C.E. institute for complex gnathological (functional) and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD). Dr. Snyder lectures both nationally and internationally on numerous aspects of dental materials, techniques, equipment, use of the internet, software, and business marketing tools. Dr. Snyder has been on the faculty at U.C.L.A. and is currently on the faculty at Esthetic Professionals. Dr. Snyder is also a member of Catapult Education, is a consultant for numerous dental manufacturing companies, has authored numerous articles in dental publications worldwide in addition to authoring chapters in two books. With his passion for aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Snyder helped create and co-direct the first (in the nation) two-year graduate program in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Restorative Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry. In his spare time Dr. Snyder is a professional race car driver, avid surfer, snowboarder, mountain biker and entrepreneur. Dr Snyder owns two software companies and does private consulting for dentists looking to excel both in business and in their dentistry.
Gary Kadi has helped over 6,000 practices create automated systems that made them more profitable and gave them more free time to enjoy life. He is the founder and CEO of NextLevel Practice, the host of Million Dollar Dentistry podcast and author of multiple books, including Million Dollar Dentistry and Raise Your Healthy Deserve Level. He lives in New York City with his wife, Judith, their son, Rome, and their dog Bowie.
Course Description and Learning Objectives:
The Art of Aesthetics & Occlusion. Aesthetically pleasing restorations take a lot of effort to place them properly and provide proper function with no postoperative problems. Modern materials are being developed every year that can simplify our restorative care when diagnosed and treatment planned properly. By performing a thorough diagnosis of the occlusion prior to treatment planning it will allow clinicians to avoid future complications and costly failures. The objective of this lecture is to present a predictable and systematic approach to occlusion and aesthetic restorations that will enable clinicians to achieve consistent quality results.
- Understand how to diagnose a case and sequence the treatment to have the best aesthetic and occlusal outcome.
- Know when occlusal problems are present and how to address them so that the condition is not worsened.
- Understand what types of restorative material to use based on their material properties.
- Clinical cases will be presented and discussed along with some common problems and solutions.
- Aesthetic crown and bridge techniques: To eliminate adjustments at cementation.
- Fast and efficient temporaries every day.
- Simplified impression techniques.
- Proper cementation of indirect restorations to eliminate any complications.
Team Case Acceptance Made Simple.
- Find the Money-Lost Revenue Locator
- Get the Money-Team on Autopilot, Triple Win Bonus System, Line in the Sand System
- Keep the Money-Reality Check Dashboard.
You are going to get:
- Increased profitability by 25% to 100%
- Increased vacation time by 2 to 10 weeks per year
- Reduced days worked per week to 3.5
- Time worked on the business to just 1 hour
- A team that knows what to do and how to do it
- Welcome & Introduction: 2:00-- 2:05 PM
- Lecture 1: 2:05-- 3:35 PM
- Q & A / Break: 3:35-- 3:45 PM
- Lecture 2: 3:45 -- 5:15 PM
- Dinner: 5:15 -- 5:45 PM
- Lecture 3: 5:45 -- 7:15 PM
- Q & A / Break: 7:15--7:30 PM
- Lecture 4: 7:30--9:00 PM
- Conclude: 9:00 PM
You may also simply call us at 818.576.0116 and register over the phone.