The Burbank Dental Laboratory Educational Center has been kind enough to allow the SFVDS to use its facility on April 6, 2019 for a hands-on experience in "Predictable Crown and Bridge".
Our day to day Dentistry involves a variety of procedures related to fixed prosthetic Dentistry. Join Dr. Kaminer as he takes you on a hands on journey through the crown and bridge forest. From preparation, to temporization, to tissue retraction for impressions, to cementation, this program will streamline your day to day practice. Comprehensive didactics will be reinforced with intensive hands on so that you leave fulfilled and ready to take on new challenges.
Dr. Kaminer will cover the following:
● Prep styles and burs for today's materials.
● Simplified temporization for even the most difficult case.
● Tissue retraction simplified..
● An introduction to diode lasers.
● Impressions, scanning and more!
● Is scanning right for your practice?
● Cementation explained and simplified.
● Hands-on portion includes: temporization, working with multiple scanners and cementation.
Please join us for this terrific hands-on opportunity to improve your skills in crown and bridge.